Organize - Declutter - Simplify
Do you want to be organized? Do you want to de-clutter? Do you want to Simplify? Not sure where to start?
Sometimes not knowing where to start causes people to not even begin. And if we don't begin, we can't get to the end. The end - a simpler and more inviting functional space.
Our things should be functional, pretty, and highlighted in our homes, but where do we begin?
We want spaces that are inviting, comforting, and stress free.
But where do we begin?
Being married for over 25 years, having 3 kids and 2 dogs, I totally understand the words messy and disorganized. Too much stuff and not enough time are definitely phrases that come to mind often.
But I learned early on, that staying organized and having systems in place that work for everyone, sure does make life easier. I have not only implemented organizing systems for myself and our family and household, but also for numerous clients that include families, businesses and organizations.
The systems put in place need to work for everyone. I provide a personalized plan for each of my clients, because what works for one family or business may not work for someone else.
But are you dealing with this?
Sometimes you need a person alongside of you to help make decisions, offer on the spot advice or to guide you. Maybe you need someone to actually do the organizing, decluttering and simplifying - and you just come back to the space and enjoy! You need someone physically there!
You may not mind getting your hands dirty. You can do the work and buy the organizing tools, but you need the guidance and ideas on how to do it. You have the time and want to put in the effort, you just need advice and motivation along the way.
I offer both options for you!
You can hire me to be in your home or office (whatever space you are needing help with) or you can hire me to be your virtual organizer.
By being your virtual organizer, I will give you one on one expertise and guidance in the areas where you may feel stuck or frustrated. You may just need ideas on how to make spaces more functional and useful.
There are different packages available depending on your needs and the scope of your projects.
No project is too big or too small.
Who is a good candidate for having a virtual organizer?
- You enjoy DIY (do-it-yourself) projects, but also need coaching and guidance from an experienced professional organizer.
- You want to get organized on your own schedule and your own timeline.
- You want to get started organizing but are on a budget and not sure where to start.
- You are able to send photos of your space via email and communicate via email, phone, or other media channels.
What does Virtual Organizing include?
- Assess current situation and discuss what is working and what isn't.
- Create a realistic action plan to get you organized within your desired timeframe.
- Weekly or bi-weekly conversations to assess your progress, answer questions, and coach you.
- Product recommendations for your space.
- Numerous ideas for efficiency and organization within the space.