Orange top, overalls
- Roundhouse overalls from Goodwill
- Burnt orange sweater from Goodwill
- Matching butterfly clips from online
It’s not out of the ordinary for someone to be seen walking around in overalls on campus. When I wore this outfit for a day, no one batted an eye in my direction or questioned my fashion decision. In all honesty, this outfit was not only cute, but it was also comfortable. 10/10 would wear again, especially with some added butterfly clips.
- Jumpsuit from Uptown Cheapskates
- Black turtleneck from Goodwill
Before I even decided to do this story, I had actually already owned this jumpsuit. To say the least, when I stumbled across this childhood photo of me, I was a bit surprised about how similar the two clothing items were. I did receive a couple compliments on this outfit, but it’s likely you won’t see me wearing it again.
- A pink, floral skirt from Goodwill
- A yellow top from Goodwill
- Beaded necklace
Last but not least, I had to embrace the princess tiara. While I didn’t wear the crown around school for the entire day, I wore the rest of the outfit. I’d give this look a 7/10, it wasn’t my favorite ever, but I made it work.