- Earn 6 units of CSUF course credit.
- Complete GE requirements in Categories C3, D5, and Z
- Program courses taught by a CSUF faculty member
- Excursions to Angkor Wat, the Floating Villages of Tonlé Sap Lake, and the city of Battambang.
- Many additional weekly cultural events, activities, and tours such as the Mekong River Cruise, the Cambodian Circus, the Royal Palace, and National Museum in Phnom Penh.
Questions? Contact Jaycee Cover at (657)278-2070 or email@example.com
Why I Studied Abroad
"Only one percent of college students study abroad, and I'm so glad that I chose to be one of them. Studying abroad was a dream come true, and being able to support my expectations with some firsthand experience was both a challenge and a reward. If you're truly prepared to immerse yourself in another culture and ingest what it has to offer, it will change you - for the better. I highly recommend that you take the plunge!"
- Kirsten O'Brien, 2016
Location: Student Success Center, room H-112
Exploration Events and Information Sessions
For more information please contact Jaycee Cover to schedule an appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the Student Success Center in room H-112, 8am-5pm M-F.
Questions? Contact Jaycee Cover at (657) 278-2070 or email@example.com