3 Milongas 6 Workshops 3 Guided Practices
- 3 lessons of Woman technique to say everything that women need to know how to do in Tango
- 3 lessons of man technique to say everything that men need to know how to do in Tango in order to leave women the place for express themselves in the space, in the time and in the music
- 3 Practices in couple in which everybody will work the concepts expressed above.
Parable of the Old and Young Milonguero
One day an old milonguero asked a young man, "Do you know what is the best compliment you can get or what a milonguero can give to another after seeing him dance? The young milonguero replied :
- That I danced elegantly? - the old man answered : NO.
- That I danced with a lot of feeling? -He answered again : NO.
- That I danced with a nice embrace and a good connection? – he replied: NO
- That I danced with rhythm and in music, in a cadenced way? - he answered: NO.
Seeing that he would not guess the answer he was waiting for, he said: "That the lady who danced with you danced wonderfully" and left him thinking.
Petroleo once said: In tango the Knight proposes and the Lady "transposes" her way.
The conclusion is that the good dancer is not the one who "makes her dance", but the one who "lets her dance", as if to give her space to express herself, to take her place and shine. Because if she shines, the couple will.
Thus, the old milonguero summed up very well all the young man's answers in a single sentence:
"THAT THE LADY WHO DANCED WITH YOU DANCED MARVELOUSLY"
Elegance and Embrace
- Abrazo , "Embrace": which is the good position, how to obtain presence and flexibility. Learn how to move within the embrace for ACT and REACT.
- Elegance: how to walk elegant; how to use the base leg and the free leg.
Adornments and the Integrity of the body in dance.
- improving the ladies' technique and style in tango
- how the follower functions in the dance couple: how she interprets the information she receives from the leader
- woman's individual role: how to dance as a more active participant person in the dance who is able to take full advantage of her time and space.
Walking in giro
- Posture and body alignment: how to use different parts of the body to develop a dance more fluid and connected with the partner
- Weight transfer: how to transfer our body to different directions and in different speeds
- Walking: we will focus on developing an elegant walk by attending as much on the technique as on the details of the traditional and social Tango
- Pivot: concept and execution. How to change direction using the pivot
- Giro: we will begin by studying its structure and then we will focus on the fluidity of its execution
Anibal Lautaro, Karim Callens, Sergio Wolf
Every workshop of man technique will focus on the same mouvements than the respective woman technique in order to be able to lead the mouvement to the partner and giver her time to self-expression .
- WS 1 WOMAN TECHNIQUE by Flavia Morari 14:00 - 15:15
- WS 2 MAN TECHNIQUE 14:30 - 15:15 by Karim Callens
- GUIDED PRACTICE Flavia & Karim 15:45 - 16:15
- WS 3 WOMAN TECHNIQUE 16:45 - 18:00 by Valerie Maside
- WS 4 MAN TECHNIQUE 17:15 - 18:00 by Anibal Lautaro
- GUIDED PRACTICE Valeria & Anibal 18:30 - 19:00
- WS 5 WOMAN TECHNIQUE 14:00 - 15:15 by Alejandra Zavala
- WS 6 MAN TECHNIQUE 14:30 - 15:15 by Sergio Wolf
- GUIDED PRACTICE Alejandra & Sergio 15:45 - 16:15
The passion for Tango comes to the park of the Boverie, where the passion was already present
The dance floor is in a magnificent park and is covered, the only drawback is that we can not install a bar or chairs or tables
so it is very important that each participant brings his folding chair and his own drinks
FRIDAY & SATURDAY 19:30 – 00:30
SUNDAY 16:30 – 22:30
- FRIDAY 26: Valeria Maside
- SATURDAY 27: Anibal Lautaro
- SUNDAY 28: Sergio Wolf
- FRIDAY 26: Flavia Morari & Karim Callens
- SATURDAY 27: Valeria Maside & Anibal Lautaro
- SUNDAY 28: Alejandra Zavala & Sergio Wolf
PRICES AND PASSES
(individual inscription is possible )
WORKSHOPS WOMAN TECHNIQUE , (duration 1h15) PRICES PER PERSON
- 1 WS 25 €
- 2 WS 45 €
- 3 WS 60 €
WORKSHOPS MAN TECHNIQUE (duration 45 minutes), PRICE PER PERSON
- 1 WS 15 €
- 2 WS 25 €
- 3 WS 30 €
FREE GUIDED PRACTICE (duration 30 minutes ) ONLY FOR PARTICIPANTS OF WORKSHOPS
PRICES MILONGA PER PERSON
- 1 MILONGA 10 €
- 3 MILONGAS 20 €
Inscription and informations :
Sergio Wolf: email@example.com
Jessica Borotto: firstname.lastname@example.org
Valeria Maside, Anibal Lautaro, Sergio Wolf, Jessica Borotto
IBAN : BE75 0359 0689 2851
BIC : GEBABEBB
Beneficiary : Sergio Wolf
information to be provided at the time of payment:
- number and name of persons;
- how many and number of workshops (every workshop has a number);
- participation to milongas (yes no, how many milongas)