This week brings us to the last week of August. It has been an ELITE start to the school year! We still have some school business to take care of. If your child is a 7th grader, we need updated vaccines. There is a shot all 7th graders are required to have. Please see our links on the web site or give our nurse a call. If your child does not have an updated immuization record, he/she is at risk for unenrollment. You can visit the Health Department or call your local doctor to get this taken care of. We also have our annual flu clinic coming up. If you want your child to recieve a flu shot at school, please complete the form and send it back with your child. The form can be found on our web page, under Parent Information/Flu Forms. We appreciate your help taking care of this task! Also, we will not be allowing charges this year on school lunch accounts. If your child does not have enough lunch money, they will be served the basic lunch, but will not be able to charge the hot lunch. Please see us with questions or concerns.
The first LIVE News Crew team begins Monday! We are excited to share all the BCMS daily events with our school live each morning!
•6th grade band serious about getting their instruments after school! ❤️
Awesome ESCAPE room lesson in 8th grade connections math !
We didn’t win• but we fought hard! Thank you for inviting us Mr. Herndon!
Celebrated Monday with a good news call of the day! Way to go Tamorris!
OUr new outdoor learning and social space is coming together! A huge thank you to matthew ferreira in our operations division for helping make this happen!
Learning and social space coming together!
BCMS is once again collecting Box Tops! Check out the Box Top Link for the new ways to submit box tops! This year, we will still submit the transition cut box tops- but you can get the app for your phone and scan them in! Check out the information here!
Our start time this year is 8:35. Our end time is 3:35. Breakfast will begin at 8:10. Homeroom begins at 8:35 and is for attendance purposes. If you have questions regarding car drop off or bus transportation, please call our front office! DROP and read time continues and for the month of of August, it is at the end of the day and is a choice novel. We encourage families to grab a book off our of Free Little Libraries when you are at open house to read with your child!
•Welcome Back Scholars• 🎉
2019/20 #beBcms administrtion team
Mrs. Raeburn as Principal, Mr. Scott as our Assistant Principal and BCHS Head Football Coach and Mrs. Ennis, Assistant Principal and Director of Athletics. We love serving our school and community. ❤️🎉🤓
#BeYouBeHereBelong #ALLin #BeBCMS
Upcoming events and notes:
- August 26-29th Athletic Practices after school
- Wednesday August 28th: Softball- HOME
- Thursday August 29th- Coffee and Conversations 9:00- 10:00 AM Take a building tour, see learning live, and have some coffee
- Thursday August 29th: Softball - HOME
- Thursday August 29th: Footall- At Metter
- Friday August 30th: Bryan County High School Football KICK OFF!
- No school Monday and Tuesday : 9/2-3
- Yearbooks are on sale! $40.00. You can use My Payments Plus to pay! Go to Parent Information/My Payments Plus on our web page.
- You can get #BeBCMS newsletter in a variety of ways. It is posted to our facebook page every Sunday. It is sent out via Thrillshare based on the number you have stored as primary in Powerschool, and it is also linked on our web page. Please check your Powerschool primary phone information to make sure you can get texts from Thrillshare. This year, I will not be using REMIND.
- Field Trips are being scheduled and will be loaded into My Payments Plus so you can make payments toward the larger, more expensive field trips. Stay tuned for more information from the grade level teams.
- Ms. Raeburn’s cell: 912-255-0630
- Ms. Raeburn’s email: email@example.com
Thank you for your support of Bryan County Middle. I am proud to serve as the Principal of the best middle school in Georgia!
We want YOU to have it all! 🤓🌟💯🤩😎💔