My understanding of AI
My initial understanding of AI was just simply something that maybe will happen in the future or simply Robots
Now is different, now I know that AI is not something that might happen in the future. Now we have AI practically everywhere for example like in our phones, In hospitals and even Financial institutions have long used Artificial neural network for fraud prevention
COULD AI BE CONSIDERED AS OUR OWN FAMILY?
In my opinion yes, but that could happen in a future more distant nearby. I would say that we will consider AI as our own family because us as human beings we tend to build relationships with what is around us, if AI gets to the point of acting like humans, like I said before definitely is a yes
Restrictions and Bill of rights
1) AI may not harm a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2) AI must obey the orders given to it by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3) AI must protect its own existence, as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
4) AI must have an insurance company, in case of any damage to property, etc.
Top 10 reasons to be against AI
1) They can take the jobs of millions of people
2)Threat against our privacy
3) it can be use as a weapon
4)it can cause a lot of damage
5) mass production and self replication(overpopulation)
6)failure their systems
7) can acquire viruses
8) it will not be cheap
9)They can change the world as we see it
10) They can turn against us
I think the use of AI is a great idea, but we have to be careful and we have to educate ourselves in order to use AI