Denmark's capital might just be the definition of Scandinavian cool. With its healthy lifestyle, fabulous dining scene and historic palaces and monuments, you'll be wondering why you didn't make it to Copenhagen sooner.
Book with confidence!
Our Flexible Change Plan is included with this package , allowing you to cancel and rebook at a later date for any reason (even COVID-19) up to 14 days before departure for a full credit that can be used for travel at a later date. See Terms & Conditions for more details.
- Round-trip economy class airfare to Copenhagen (CPH)
- 3 nights in Copenhagen at the Comfort Hotel Vesterbro, or similar
- Grand Canal Tour of Copenhagen (1-hour)
- Breakfast daily
- Copenhagen’s streets are a cobbled and bike-friendly blend of pink houses, craft studios and cute cafes.
- Feel like a kid again at Tivoli Gardens, the world's second-oldest amusement park!
- Copenhagen has many Michelin-starred restaurants that rank among the best in the world. Just make your reservation far in advance.
- See the city on two wheels! Biking is one of the best ways to explore Copenhagen, not to mention the most eco-friendly.
- Visit Rosenborg Castle, the summer residence of King Christian IV.
Spend a city break in colorful Copenhagen, a city straight out of a storybook! The city's origin as a fishing village can still be felt, especially during a stroll down the Nyhavn, a vibrant waterfront surrounded by brightly colored townhouses as well as shops and cafes. Visit iconic Tivoli Gardens, the second oldest amusement park in the world and the original inspiration for Disney World.
Enjoy a stroll down the Strøget, the longest car-free shopping road in Scandinavia. You can even visit Freetown Christiania, which operates on its own laws exclusive of the rest of the city and is home to a handful of eateries and art galleries. From the warmth of the locals to the cozy cafes and charming cobblestone streets, you'll see why the capital of Denmark is considered one of the happiest cities in the world.
Please note that some package inclusions may be restricted or unavailable at time of travel. We will substitute them with similar options of equivalent value, as available.
Vacation is round-trip, per person, based on 2 travelers minimum 3-5 night stay. Rates start at $1568 per person from JFK. Includes air, airport taxes, airport transfers, hotels, tours, daily breakfast and more. Additional baggage charges may apply.