Proposal and Marketing Coordinator
Jack L. Gordon Architects, a NYC-based architecture firm entering its 50th year of practice, seeks a creative, versatile FT Proposal and Marketing Coordinator with 2 to 5 years of experience to play a key role in the preparation of the firm’s proposals and presentations, social media, website content, analytics, basic graphic design, and more.
This position also supports the firm’s direct mail and digital marketing efforts, including managing database and visual and written assets, as well as preparation for architectural photo shoots. Strong written and visual design skills are key. About 50% of the time for this position is dedicated to proposals, presentations, and keeping information, data and content updated, brand-consistent, and organized.
Similar experience with a professional services firm, especially the A/E/C industry, is a plus.
Candidates with the following experience and skills are encouraged to apply:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.o Strong graphic design sensibility, and proficient designs skills.
- Ability to take existing, new or unfamiliar material and synthesize it into outlines, key messages and summaries.
- Ability to track, drive and complete specific tasks and ongoing projects over time.
- Adept at working independently, but also collaboratively.
- Possesses honed organizational skills—can think both logically and creatively
- Ability to multitask and keep a cool head under deadline.
- Adept at researching contacts and information about institutions and companies.
- Detail-oriented in the visual, written and administrative realms.
- Experienced with basic analytics for web, e-marketing, and social media and can create brief, project-based and monthly reports to measure the results of campaigns, mailings or advertising/paid promotion.
- Experience generating and sharing social media content professionally, adhering to content strategy, and conveying brand and key messages digitally.
- Coordination with vendors, conference staff, and consultants.
- Collecting, tracking, and organizing firm content and design project data.
- Processing invoices, check requests, and other essential administrative tasks.
- Has a positive attitude, likes to innovate, takes initiative and can roll with shifting realities when necessary.
Specific experience and skills for this position include proficiency with a range of applications, including:
- AdobeCC, particularly InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat, and Premiere Pro. Spark and Muse a plus (and a willingness to continually advance mastery of these apps.
- Microsoft Office, with emphasis on Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Basic proficiency with WordPress or similar web CMS platforms
- Basic proficiency with Google Analytics
- Basic knowledge of SEO
- Strong experience with LinkedIn and Instagram in a business setting Solid experience creating campaigns with MailChimp, Constant Contact or similar programs, with at least basic knowledge of analytics and reporting
- Solid experience with Hootsuite, IFTTT or similar social media dashboards
Competitive benefits, half-day summer Fridays, collegial and collaborative firm culture. Compensation DOE.
Send resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.