PRES Benchmark Screening
Our C1- C3 traditional learners will be taking the Winter Benchmark tests this week. How can you help? Encourage your kids to do their best! Be sure they get a good night's sleep, and try not to schedule any appointments during testing times. We are looking forward to seeing all of their growth!
PRES Book fair
The PRES book fair is here! We will be open December 7-11. There will be a parent night on Tuesday, December 8 from 4-6 pm. Masks required!
december activity challenges!
Our coaches are excited to give you another month full of fun ideas to keep you active this month! If you completed your November challenges, bring them in to share with Coach Cleveland & Coach K. They would love to see what you've accomplished and may have a small prize for you!
Our favorite Things
Many of you have asked about your lead learner's favorite restaurant, or snack food. If you would like to see a list of our favorites, you can click the button below.
It has been a while since we were in school so here are a few reminders of some of our important policies and procedures. If you want more information about all things PRES click the link below.
- Please be sure to send an extra mask with your child each day
- Please keep transportation changes to a minimum as it disrupts learning
- We can not take ANY transportation changes over the phone
- All transportation changes need to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before 1:00 pm if a (paper) note is not sent to the lead learner
- Learners are not permitted to ride home with friends on the school bus this year
- Learners may not be dropped off until after 7:25
- Students who arrive at or after 8:00 must be brought to the front office by their guardian/parent to be checked in to avoid the child being marked absent.
- Students who check in after 11:00 am will be marked absent for the day
- The only accepted excuse for a tardy is a note from a doctor or dentist office
- Students who check out before 11:00 am will be marked absent for the day
- Every parent/ guardian picking up a child MUST present an ID before the child will be called down
- Last checkout is 2:15
Write it down
- December 7-10: iNow Testing
- December 7-11: Book Fair
- December 18: Full Day of Learning
- December 21-31: Winter Break
- January 4: Professional Learning Day (No learners)
- January 15: End of 2nd Quarter
- January 18: Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday
- January 21: Report Cards go home C1-C3