Designing and Prototyping with Adobe XD CC
Experience matters. People decide within seconds whether your app or website is useful and engaging. Crafting a great user experience requires more than just visual design. Adobe XD is an app for doing it all - wire-framing, visual design, interaction design, prototyping, previewing and sharing. In this session, we will show you how to design and prototype a complete experience using the new Adobe XD. Learn tips and tricks to immediately be more productive creating a great user experience.
What you’ll learn:
- Creating a prototype for website or using any device with Adobe XD.
- Using Templates and Wire Frame.
- Working with XD new features: Symbols, Libraries & Layers.
- Work with colors and gradients. Import colors form CC Libraries.
- Workflow with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Creating a link to show the client the final product.
- Publish Prototype
- Publish Design Specs
- Manage published Links
Attendees can bring their own images and graphics and can work toward creating their own prototype based on the class demo.
Design. Prototype. Share
Simple Tool Box that enables you to draw vector-based objects. Create Text frames. Change Fonts and Tracking. Modify Layers. Create Separate art Boards for prototyping. Workflow with Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries.