In January 2016 I had an epileptic seizure on an airplane. I was eventually diagnosed with Epilepsy in February of that year. I have had multiple seizures since my diagnosis, however I am currently 3 months seizure free!
as written by Dr. Mithri Junna, MD
Mayo Clinic, Rochester. MN
"I do believe that his diagnosis is that of primary generalized epilepsy, likely of the juvenile myoclonic type. This would fit with his clinical seizure types of absence seizures, myoclonic jerks, and generalized convulsions. His EEG certainly supports this diagnosis"
WHO AM I?
2013- Mowing Lawns
2014- Park Retail Sales Representative and Mowing Lawns
2015- Super 8, Park Retail Sales Representative, Mowing Lawns
2016- Park Retail Sales Representative, Pizza Ranch certified Employee
2017- Pizza Ranch certified Employee, North Dakota High School Activities Association accredited Speech and Theater Judge
FCCLA IN ACTION
Click on the pictures to see a larger view
FCCLA COMMUNITY SERVICE
- Made tie-blankets for Sanford Children's Hospital
- All ND FCCLA Chapters raised a total of $40,000 for Children's Miracle Network (our chapter raised $325)
- Made gift baskets for Service Dogs for America
- Decorated gingerbread cookies with Elementary Students in FACS 2
- Made homemade ice cream with Elementary Students in FACS 2
- Made Fall Displays for outside of Elementary, Middle and High School in FACS 2
- Made Holiday Displays for outside of Elementary, Middle and High School in FACS 2
- Made gift baskets for people in need in our community
- Baked cookies and gave them away for free to our students during National FCCLA Week
- Served Orange and Rootbeer Floats for free to our students during National FCCLA Week
- Delivered Valentine Table toppers and Chocolate Roses to residents of Beverley Anne Assisted Living and Parkside Nursing Home
- Built Cardboard Play Structures for Elementary Students in FACS 2
- Sewed and donated Pillowcase Dresses to a local church to be sent to Africa
- Sponsored "Caps 4 Cancer" in our school (students paid $1 to wear a hat) all proceeds benefited Relay for Life
- Sold Ribbons of Hope at sporting events, all money raised went to Relay for Life
- Raided money to go towards a "Major" refurbishment of local Rose Street Park (community raised $27,000)
- Raised and Donated money to go towards "Save Our Scenic" Project. We helped save the "Oldest continuously run theater in America!"
- These events are some of the MANY Community Service Projects we have done throughout my years in High School