On week 2 of the course we have been asked to fine tune our rough cut using transitions, key-frames, adjusting (in my case adding!) audio. So I started adding my audio tracks and editing them:
I used two different songs, a 'noise' sound effect and a bit of delay at the end of the track. Next step for me was to work a bit on the intro text to make it a bit more interesting!
Once happy with that I moved into fine tuning the titles of my ad, as I like to spend a bit of time there to find the right combination of font/colour that I think works well with the footage. I love the titling tool of Premiere because it allows to customize pretty much every everything giving a lot of space for creativity.
Reviewing the clip I also changed the overall length cutting it down to 35 seconds from almost a minute of ad. Penultimate stage of my editing was to color correct all the different clips:
And after a bit of grading and some more timing adjustments, here is my final edit:
I would like to thank Adobe for this opportunity, the tutor and the other students for the comments and support. Looking forward to do more!
⁂ Giovanni Jody Pirrone ⁂ Jodypirrone.uk ⁂