What is Microeconomics:
Microeconomics is the study of behavior in decision making displayed by individuals and families concerning their buying habits and lifestyle.
What is Macroeconomics:
Macroeconomics is the behavior of of an economy or country as a whole. It focuses on the changes in economy, unemployment and growth rate.
A blight on a coffee plants kills off much of the Brazilian crop:
Coffee is shown to cause cancer in laboratory rats:
Strengths and weaknesses of having a credit card:
- You can shop online, overseas and instore.
- Many credit cards are excepted almost anywhere.
- Credit cards let you buy now and pay later.
- You can collect points which can be used to get free items.
- They keep a record of all your expenses.
- If you lose your credit card or it is stolen, someone can spend all of your money and have access to your financial records.
- You have to pay back interest.
- If you miss a payment you have to pay a late fee.
- It's easy to get into debt because it is easier for you to spend money.
- You will have a bad credit score If you miss payments or have too many open credit card accounts.