Death Day: 1st Century
Saint Veronica is the patron saint of photographers and laundry
Feast Day: July 12th
- Saint Veronica wiped the face of Jesus with a cloth before His crucifixion, which left an imprint of His face.
- Saint Veronica was from Jerusalem
- Her relic, the cloth, is one of the Church's greatest relic and it is at the Vatican in Rome.
- The white, almost transparent veil measures about 6.5 by 9.5 inches and bears dark red features of a bearded man with long hair and open eyes.
- You can still see Jesus' face on the cloth.