The Twelve Juggling Surfaces
*The key to juggling is breathing* SA how can you encorperate breathing with your juggling
Top of Both Feet
Inside of Both Feet
Outside of Both Feet
Top of the foot
- Foot is dorsiflex
- Reach for the farthest part of the ball
- Focus on getting back spin on the ball (so then it comes back to you)
- Snap your knee don't reach
- Ball and foot hitting the ball should stay below the knee height.
- "poke poke poke the ball"
Inside of the foot
- Drive knee up first then "pop"
- Keep foot locked and dorsiflexed
- This helps with hip flexibility
- "Keep your foot flat like a table on contact with the ball"
- "Flick the leg out after driving the knee up"
Outside of the foot
- Drive knee up (just like inside of the foot)
- Knee should stay inline with hips but just flick out
- Want to contact the ball in line with the butt cheek
- Don't reach out to get the ball
- "Keep your foot flat like a table"
- "Drive up and pop out"
- Drive legs up, alternating each leg
- Keep thighs flat, parallel to the ground
- Hit the ball in the center of the thigh (make sure they aren't using their knees)