#OwnyourFuture Jason Grous

Who?- I want to be an Electrician for Pacific Power.

What is the schooling required?- 2 years of trade school at RCC are required to get the certificate

Where?- The college is RCC located in Medford Oregon, I will be living either with my friends or the house I already live in.

When - do you need to finish applications/take certain tests/etc? do gather the necessary skills to matriculate/lead/work?-You need to be an electricians apprentice in order to learn the required skills first hand.

Why?- I am eligible to receive 2 years of free community college, also I love hands on jobs.
How?- Take 2 years of trade school than get your certificate, or do an apprenticeship to learn the needed skills

Made with Adobe Slate

Make your words and images move.

Get Slate

Report Abuse

If you feel that this video content violates the Adobe Terms of Use, you may report this content by filling out this quick form.

To report a Copyright Violation, please follow Section 17 in the Terms of Use.