Unemployment Insurance Online News and Resources
File your Quarterly Tax and Wage Report online at www.azuitax.gov.
The online Tax and Wage System (TWS) allows employers with up to 34,000 employees to:
• File a Quarterly Tax and Wage Report
• Make a Payment (ACH Debit)
• Report Address and Business Changes
• View / Print copies of Quarterly Filings previously filed via the internet
AZURE is a bulk file upload server to server process, using a Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP).
Use AZURE to:
• Electronically transmit up to 5,000 Tax and Wage Reports per file
• Make a Payment (ACH Credit)
• Receive Electronic Acknowledgment
The Internet Response Module for Employers (IRME) allows employers to respond to Wage Audit Notices electronically.
The UI State Information Data Exchange (SIDES) system is a free service that employers can use to respond electronically to Notice to Employer (UB-110) requests for separation information regarding former employees.
Questions? We can help!
Contact the DES UI Accounting Unit at 602-771-6601
Let’s Work Together!
ARIZONA@WORK partners with employers throughout the state to meet their workforce needs. With locally based services, we have the network to connect people and jobs. By helping businesses succeed and grow, we lay the groundwork for a stronger Arizona economy. And by sharing the solutions you need to find the right employees - right here, right now -we’re committed to real teamwork with you.
CONTACT US TODAY!