Chile is more than big resort skiing. Hours south of Santiago, in Curacautin, we are working with the only sled access ski guiding operation permitted to operate in Malalcahuello National Park. The remote location, incredible terrain and top of the line equipment mean that you'll ski epic lines and not see another human for most of your time in the park.
Accommodation in cabins built from locally harvested timber, wood fired hot tub and community dinners of local cuisine round out your stay and give you ample opportunity to socialize with your guides and talk about the day while you relax with a pisco sour.
Similar to heli access, snowmobiles allow the group to get deep into the terrain and access significantly more vertical than touring alone. Prepare to be tired: 20,000 ft vertical and managing the machine all day make that hot tub a welcome sight at the end of the day.
Cost: $4,000 (limited to 8 clients)
- 4 days* Canadian-tandem sled use in Malachuello National Park;
- 4 days* guided skiing in Malachuello National Park;
- 6 night's accommodation in onsite cabins (double occupancy - single bedrooms available for an additional fee);
- Breakfast, Brown Bag Lunch (in the backcountry) and Dinner (alcohol available on premises but not included;
- Access to compound amenities, including hot tub, TV room and bar.
*subject to weather conditions and guide's discretion. No refunds for missed days. In the event of solid weather or solid legs or both, a fifth day may be added on at the time for an additional fee.