- UK-incorporated multinational professional services firm with operational headquarters in New York City.
- Deloitte is one of the "Big Four" accounting firms.
- Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk, and financial advisory services.
- Deloitte was founded by William Welch Deloitte in 1845 in London.
- Deloitte has more than 220,000 professionals at member firms.
- Deloitte LLP and subsidiaries recorded $17.5 billion in US revenues in the fiscal year ending May 28, 2016.
Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together As One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms.