INTERVIEW VIDEOS / ACTIVITY PASSWORD PROTECTED
SENTENCES WITH "EVER"
1. It drives me crazy that, whatever I do, he gets mad
2. I will do whatever I want, and I don't care what you think
1. Whoever doesn't like this, can leave
2. I will find whoever did this, and make them pay!
1. My mom said I can leave home whenever I want
2. Actually I can arrive school whenever I decide
1. She did the homework however she wanted and the teacher didn't said a thing
2. He doesn't like this class, however, he works
1. I love that I can read this book wherever I want
2. She carries that teddy bear wherever she goes
TOPICS FOR PARTIAL 1
WORDS WITH STAND