* Bring at least 3 outfits that you feel comfortable and confident in.
* Try on your chosen outfits several days prior to your session so you KNOW that they will work for you! You want to feel good in your wardrobe- more importantly you want to feel like you.
* Make sure to choose outfits that fit your unique personal style. We want your images to reflect who you actually are and what makes you YOU, not someone that you think you should be.
* Bring a variety of items- such as 2 piece, 1 piece bodysuit, a kimono, fishnets, etc. We want versatility in your wardrobe. In addition, some poses work better in certain types of outfits, so bringing 3 of the same type won't serve you well nor will it give you the variety that your gallery deserves.
* Consider really going for it and shedding that inhibition for an implied nude or nude look. This is YOUR chance to seize the moment and nothing is worse than going home after your session with regrets that you didn't get out of it what you had envisioned.
* Bring lingerie with busy patterns. They tend to distract from what we are really trying to capture in your images- YOU!
* Bring your partner's button down shirt (unless they are the same size as you). Over-sized shirts are unflattering and do your body no justice. We want to accentuate your curves, not cover them up.
* Have too many options- we really want to narrow down outfit choices to the absolute best of. Less is more.
* Think that you need to bring high heeled shoes. While they are fabulous with certain poses, they are by no means a necessity.
* Skip on getting your pedi and mani done! A little pop of color on your nails goes a long way and brings a fun element to your gallery.