- Uranus was discovered by William Herchel on March 13, 1781.
- Uranus's average degree is -350 fahrenheit.
- Uranus has 13 rings that are all made of gas.
- It takes 84 Earth days to complete one Urainian orbit.
- Uranus is more than 2,800 KM. from the sun.
- Uranus is an "Ice Giant".
- Uranus is the name of a greek god.
- Uranus has 27 moons.
- A day in Uranus is 17 hours and 14 minutes.
- Uranus was the first planet to be discovered with the first telescope.
These are Uranus's rings.
- Uranus is made out of Hydrogen and Helium.
- People first thought that Uranus was a comet.
- The Voyager 2 flew by Uranus in 1986.
- Uranus's rings were found almost 200 years after Uranus was found.
This is the Earth's Moon compared to Uranus's Moons.
- Uranus travels around the sun at an average distance of 1.8 billion miles.
- Uranus has methane gas.
- Uranus has faint fast moving clouds.
That is a picture of Uranus's clouds
- Uranus appeared to be a blue-green ball with a smooth surface.
- Uranus spins clockwise.
- Uranus is almost four times bigger than Earth.
- Uranus hits the coldest temperatures of any planet.
- Uranus is the 7th planet from the sun.
- Uranus is 2.6 billion km. away from Earth.
1.What are Uranus's moons named after?
2. How far is Uranus from Earth?
3. What is Uranus made out of?
4. How long is a day on Uranus?