Fabulous 10 Year New Single Family Home
CLASSICS AT MIRAMONTE
4 BD | 3 BA | 2036 sq. ft. | 4157 sq. ft. lot
Offered at $2,298,000
The Classics at Miramonte is a sought-after community of 58 homes located in prime Mountain View area - south of El Camino and just off Miramonte. Completed in 2010, 948 Rincon St. boasts quality construction, high ceilings and a desirable Maybeck Collection Plan 5 floor plan. Perfect for California indoor-outdoor living, the home includes one main-floor bedroom, three bedrooms upstairs including the master, and a large great room that opens to the courtyard from one side and to the backyard from the other. With its many outstanding features, newer construction and excellent location, this is truly a special place to call home!
Summary of the Home:
- Dramatic great room with vaulted ceiling and focal point fireplace is flanked by windows on both sides that stream in natural light
- Open to the great room with casual dining area, the island kitchen has granite counters, fully tiled backsplash, and quality GE stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop with hood, oven and microwave
- Separate formal dining area opens to a private courtyard – a perfect set-up for your choice of indoor or outdoor dining; can also be used as a den/versatile use area
- Main-floor bedroom, ideal for home-office, is served by an adjacent full bath
- Bright master suite has lots of windows and two large closets; spacious master bath with dual sink vanity, separate tub and shower.
- Two additional upstairs bedrooms are served by a hall bath with tub and overhead shower
- Convenient upstairs laundry room has full-size washer/dryer, sink with ample counter space, upper and lower cabinets, plus a linen closet
- Other features: recessed lights, hardwood floors, air-conditioning, multizone heating system, and network/ethernet ports
- Attached 2-car finished garage
- Two separate areas for outdoor enjoyment: a private courtyard ideal for al-fresco dining, and a separate low-maintenance stone-paved back yard - perfect for lounging or entertaining
- Excellent Mountain View location – close to Mountain View Downtown, Caltrain, Cuesta Park, schools, local amenities, and very convenient to Google!
- Mountain View Schools: Bubb Elementary, Graham Middle, Mountain View High