Brief description of the task...
Learners will prepare for and deliver a 4 minute talk/presentation to a minimum audience of 3 people.
- They can select a topic of their own choice! An interest, a hobby, their job... they choose!
- The presentation needs to be suitable for the audience and well structured. The learner can use notes as prompts.
- The learner can and should use a variety of strategies to deliver their message.
Technologies that could be used...
- Laptops for presentation
- Ipads/mobile phones for audience participation
Techniques that could be used by the learner...
- Text - Handouts
Barriers/challenges to embedding digital literacy into this activity...
- Internet connection issues when delivering.
- Technology issues (battery/other).
- Learner may get frustrated by the tool they are using if it is new to them.