Background on The University of Florida College of Dentistry
- Located in Gainesville, FL
- The first entering class of 24 dental students was in 1972
- Mission: "To be known for innovative dental education, commitment to cultural diversity, discovery, transfer of scientific knowledge, the superior skills of our graduates and the highest degree of patient care and service."
- Offer both professional programs and advanced graduate programs
- Summer research program for the upcoming entering class