The documentation process will be determined by the type of project undertaken. For the most part however, use the following as a guide;
- Develop a project concept.
- Construct a project overview.
- Where applicable construct a timeline (Gantt chart); see example
- Where materials are involved; construct a costings proposal.
- Document research that investigates what has been developed by other designers in your chosen area.
- Document the development of your proposal (photographs or screen shots).
- Include the documentation and / or the completed project in your Portfolio.
- Complete the project and present it in a manner consistent with your brief.
sample design briefs can be found on the school intranet at;
- Student-data (\\WYNDHAMCOL-H1) (Q:) Yr 12 Visual Design 2019, Personal Project.
- Use these to explore real world process.
or download from the following links;
Gary Poulton + Jesse Hunt