(1) -" I was dependent on none and related to none. The path of my departure was free, and there was none to lament my annihilation. My person was hideous and my stature gigantic. What did this mean? Who was I? What was I? Whence did I come? What was my destination? These questions continually recurred, but I was unable to solve them." (15.5)
He never knew anyone to have his back, he had to do everything on his own. Being that the first person he ever met ran away from and was terrified. He did not exactly know what he was for what he was to do in life. He left alone , could not speak french but was learning on his own. Unanswered questions led to him trying to figure out a way to feel good about himself.
(2) - "Sometimes I allowed my thoughts, unchecked by reason, to ramble in the fields of Paradise, and dared to fancy amiable and lovely creatures sympathizing with my feelings and cheering my gloom; their angelic countenances breathed smiles of consolation. But it was all a dream; no Eve soothed my sorrows nor shared my thoughts; I was alone. I remembered Adam's supplication to his Creator. But where was mine? He had abandoned me, and in the bitterness of my heart I cursed him." (15.11)
Fantasized about a better life somewhere else
He always allowed his feelings make him feel as if he was living in a dream and surrounded by happiness. He had to make his self feel good if he wanted not feel like a monster and unwanted. He is still mad at his creator and still does not understand why he was to be let by himself, still so many unanswered questions. He wants to feel happiness and love by other who are not afraid to speak to him. He wants friends and family that will be around when he needs them.
(3) - "I continued for the remainder of the day in my hovel in a state of utter and stupid despair. My protectors had departed and had broken the only link that held me to the world. For the first time the feelings of revenge and hatred filled my bosom, and I did not strive to control them, but allowing myself to be borne away by the stream, I bent my mind towards injury and death." (16.12)
Revenge filling the body, not killing him but making him worse on the inside and out
When he was himself he felt like he had no other choice but to feel a type of hatred and despise. When sitting and thinking to his self he has no reason at all to feel good about anything. He has not experienced good at all. All he had on his mind was to attack the people that really meant something in Victor's life. In doing so he thinks that is the only way for him to be happy or feel good about his actions.
(4) - "The nearer I approached to your habitation, the more deeply did I feel the spirit of revenge enkindled in my heart." (16.17)
Went from having a innocent heart to a bad one from killing, plotting and setting up people close to Victtor
Him getting closer and closer to his destination he felt the rage off hatred and revenge. He did not feel anything but to catch and injure. In his heart he thought that was truly the right thing to do. He think that he had no toher choice. That this will be the only way he will get his point across.
(5) - "Frankenstein! you belong then to my enemy--to him towards whom I have sworn eternal revenge; you shall be my first victim." (16.30)
Anyone who knew or was related to Victor got the same treatment and hatred and feelings toward Victor from the monster
He is in the heat of the heat of the moment, he has someone directly associated with Victor. He will get his revenge by either killing and injuring whoever to make him feel bad. His first victim will be the first way he will try to make Victor feel bad about his actions. He does not want to communicate with Victor unless Victor wants to himself.