Your Goal is to create a potential CAMPAIGN that is viable and impactful in helping to further the sustainable development goals.
THE TEAM WILL BE JUDGED ON THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA
- Concept: We are looking for a refined, polished concept that is feasible and hopefully scalable. The more people impacted the better.
- Marketing: We are looking for a comprehensive marketing plan and campaign to disseminate your idea to probably audiences
- Financial: We are looking for an idea that is financially feasible. Cost-effectiveness and maximum impact per dollar are all key aspects.
- Technological: We want a team that uses technology (campaign video, social media, etc.) to increase the potential of the campaign.
Your final Presentation Should Include:
- Up to 20 minutes in Length
- Your Campaign Name
- Team Member Names
- Overview of the Campaign: Outline the problem. Outline your plan to tackle this problem.
- Implementation plan/timeline
- Budget: How will the costs break down? How much will your campaign cost (money, time, resources, labour)?
- Media aspect: You can use branding, hashtags, distribution plan on media outlets, social media presence, etc.
- Campaign Video: What is your message? Will it help raise awareness? Who is your target audience?
- Technical Solution (if applicable): Display/demo your prototype. Show how it can be leveraged to impact the issue area. Show how your technology-based idea be implemented at scale.
- Measuring Impact: Define success for your campaign. Show how you will measure success and what metrics you will use.
- Summary: How is your campaign is unique? How will you ensure your message will be heard?
Here are a few sample videos of successful campaigns:
Nike Da Da Ding: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UvPZ8fD4B8
Haath, Munh aur Bum, Bimari Hogi Kum: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izujd5D5NiI
Lifebuoy hand washing Roti Reminder: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_2tQekUDy8
Details Regarding Mentors
Mentors are willing volunteers who have helpful skills in the areas of campaign management, technological design, executive initiatives, etc. All meetings with mentors must be scheduled by the teams. Mentors come on a first-come-first-serve basis, so contact them as soon as possible!
Mentor workshops will be at the Dover campus on March 25th from 10:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Finals presentations will be 23rd of April. Teams will pitch their campaigns to a team of judging officials on this day.