Tuesday · Jan 15th, 2019 - Saturday · Jan 25th, 2019
- $499 consultation fee for planning your trip and preparing all documents
- $2,937.12 for Economy airfare on Emirates Airlines
- Meet & Greet + Private car airport transportation to/from hotel in Dubai
- 2-nights hotel stay in Dubai (breakfast included)
- Dubai City Tour (shared)
- Welcome Greeting in Male
- Seaplane transfer to/from resort in Maldives
- 7-night resort stay in Maldives (all-inclusive plan)
Tue Jan 15, 2019
- Depart from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) at 5:10pm
- Emirates Air Line, EK 230 - 2 Economy Class Seats
Wed Jan 16, 2019
- Arrive at Dubai Airport (DXB) at 7:40pm
- Meet & Greet + Private Car Transfer
- Check in at Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel
Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel
HOTEL DESC: Jumeirah Emirates Towers, famous for its soaring atrium that’s Dubai’s favorite business spot, offers ample facilities, including 400 rooms and eight meeting suites, 11 dining and nightlife venues, including award-winning restaurants such as The Rib Room, Hakkasan and Al Nafoorah, a large ballroom, the Biz Hub, and outdoor venues for business and social events.
With views overlooking Dubai’s financial district and located just a 5-minute drive from Dubai World Trade Center (DWTC) and 2 minutes from Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC), Jumeirah Emirates Towers is the only hotel in the area to offer unlimited complimentary access to Wild Wadi WaterparkTM and Jumeirah's private beach throughout your stay. Also, enjoy a complimentary shuttle bus service to some of the biggest city wide conferences and events.
ROOM DESC: The exquisitely appointed Deluxe Room is the perfect place for your business or holiday. Take endless moments to adore splendid views of Dubai’s city skyline or keep ahead of business in the generous workspace. The media hub stimulates communication while the marble bathroom promises pure relaxation.
- ROOM TYPE: Deluxe Room
- BEDDING: King
- INCLUDED: Breakfast
- Complimentary Wi Fi and broadband in the room and around the hotel
- Modern styled bathroom offering separate walk-in shower and marble bath
- Widescreen interactive HD LCD TV
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Waterpark and a pristine private beach
- Complimentary shuttle service
- DVD player on request
- iPod/iPhone docking station and media hub
- Luxury bathroom amenities
- Size: 44 square metres
- Room View: Panoramic views of the Dubai cityscape
- Occupancy Details: Two adults and two children (below the age of 12 years)
- Bed Configuration: One king size bed or two queen size beds
- In-room security safe
- Hairdryer and ironing facilities
- Tea and Coffee making facilities
- Baby cots
- Complimentary newspaper
Thu Jan 16, 2019
SHARED: Dubai City Tour - Morning (Half Day)
Discover the historic sites of Dubai and its ultra-modern venues. Explore the heritage area of Bastakiya, sail down the Dubai Creek on an authentic Abra, visit the 225-year old Al Fahidi Fort, home to the Dubai Museum. Shop at the Gold and Spice Souks before continuing on to Jumeirah Mosque and the world`s most luxurious hotel, Burj Al Arab, for photo opportunities. **Complimentary**
FRI JAN 18, 2019
- Check out at Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel
- Private Car Transfer from hotel to airport
- Depart from Dubai Airport (DXB) at 9:40am
- Emirates, EK 652 - 2 Economy Class Seats
- Arrive at Velana International Airport (MLE) at 2:55pm
- Welcome greeting & handling at Male
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers by Seaplane
- Check in at Hurawalhi Maldives
RESORT DESC: Hurawalhi Island Resort is a luxurious all-inclusive adults-only resort surrounded by a beautiful lagoon, spectacular house reef, and long stretches of white sandy beach. This private island oasis exudes elegance and romance at every turn, with overwater and beach villas decorated in sleek, contemporary fashion with jaw-dropping views of the lagoon beyond. Home to the world's largest glass underwater restaurant, the resort's 3 restaurants and 3 bars do not disappoint.
There is plenty to do with activities ranging from sunset cruises, island hopping, diving, tennis, and more! Hurawalhi is a perfect blend of serenity and excitement that will leave you breathless.
All Inclusive Meal Plan
- Includes: Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner in main restaurant
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and select activities.
- One 1/2 bottle of Champagne, per villa, per length of stay
- 10% Discount for A La Carte Food Menus
- One Sunset Cruise, regularly scheduled
- Free use of the gym, onsite sports facilities & non-motorized equipment
- One 1/2 hour Group Snorkeling Lesson, regularly scheduled
- One 1/2 hour Group Windsurf Lesson, regularly scheduled
- One 1/2 hour Group Tennis Lesson, regularly scheduled
- Free Yoga Group Sessions by Duniye Spa includes Pranayama, Asanas and Yoga Nidra, regularly scheduled
- Complimentary bottle of Champagne
- Fruit Plate & Flowers in room upon arrival
- Spa Voucher for free 15-minute head & shoulders massage
*Amenities subject to change at the hotel's discretion.
Gaze at the striking colours that reveal themselves before your eyes as day slips into night and tranquility sets the scene for romantic evenings under the starlit sky. Welcoming a new day with a swim in the lagoon will set the course for yet another blissful day in this heavenly retreat. The privacy of your Romantic Ocean Villa and the tranquility of its surrounding are perfect for time together with your special someone.
Wonder at exquisite, undisturbed views of the Indian Ocean from the spacious sundeck and take delight in having the utmost luxury on stilts over the glittering ocean all to yourselves. A heavenly hideaway, ideal for honeymooners and all others who wish to live like royalty during their dream holiday in the Maldives.
Total villa size: 105 sq m / 1,130 sq ft – Elegantly furnished bedroom with sitting area – Outdoor bathtub – Bathroom with rain shower – Sundeck with staircase to the lagoon – Exclusive bespoke collection of environmentally friendly Healing Ocean amenities by Healing Earth.
- Room: Romantic Ocean Villa
- Arrival Date: Friday January 18, 2019 Checkin: 2:00PM
- Departure Date: Friday January 25, 2019 Checkout: 11:00AM
- Total Nights: 7
Sat Jan 19, 2019 - Thu Jan 24, 2019
Day On Your Own: Today is a day to spend on your own. Don’t hesitate to ask me for ideas of what you can do or refer to the City Guide I provided. With Anywhere But Here Travel, Inc. you are never alone!
Fri Jan 25, 2019
- Check out at Hurawalhi Maldives
- Departure Hurawalhi with Seaplane Lounge Access
- Depart from Velana International Airport (MLE) at 10:55pm
- Emirates, EK 653 - 2 Economy Class Seats
Sat Jan 26, 2019
- Arrive at Dubai Airport (DXB) at 2:05am
- Depart from Dubai Airport (DXB) at 8:05am
- Emirates, EK 229 - 2 Economy Class Seats
- Arrive at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) at 10:45am
What to do in dubai for long layovers
You don't need a visa to enter the UAE as they can stamp your passport with a 30-day tourist visa. If you choose to stay a few nights!
The Dubai airport is open all night and there will be plenty of options for food, drinks & shopping. Dubai Airport has several shopping outlets from designer brands to souvenirs. They also have numerous restaurants they can choose from. There is no extra cost for this option other than the food or items you purchase.
Visit the Spa! Dubai Airport has a spa in each terminal so a relaxing massage would be ideal after a long haul flight.
Relax at an airport premium lounge! It depends on what lounge you select as there are different ones in different areas of Terminal 3. Most have free WIFI, food, drinks, etc. and some even have showers you can request to use. Cost is about $40-50USD per person for a 4-hour pass.
There is a hotel inside the airport so you won't have to exit the secure area. They offer 3-hour and 6-hour day room use and a 6-hour stay will run about $150-200USD.
DUBAI HOTEL ROOM DESCRIPTION
Our Deluxe rooms seem the perfect hideaway within a busy Airport Terminal; these simple rooms offer comfort and privacy for the transiting traveler. Ranging from 30 – 39 square meters, you can choose from 265 rooms which offer queen size beds or 111 rooms which offer twin beds and also 5 rooms designed with facilities to help guests with special needs. A bathroom with shower, complete with all basic amenities (keep in mind; our Deluxe rooms do not feature a bath tub). All beds have orthopedic mattress and down pillows to provide you with that well deserved rest prior to your next flight. We understand your time is important, and will endeavor check you in and out in the fastest and most convenient manner to you.
Please provide us your arrival and departure flight details at the time of the booking so we can arrange a complimentary meet and assist service for you from your arrival gate to the hotels reception desk itself.
- 24 hours Room Service.
- An exclusive 20% Discount off selected SPA Treatments.
- 20% Discount at our Food and Beverage Outlets
I also provided a city guide in Dubai and the Maldives with restaurant recommendations, activities, cafes, shopping, passport/visa information, tipping guidelines and more so my clients were never at a loss for information regarding their trip. We also provide an emergency/urgent matters phone number for our clients to call in case any issues come up while they are traveling.