Last month in the Philippines, Concentrix staff showed the power of caring for children who needed extra help.
Every site had a collection point for food that, through a charity, would end up with 50 kids who needed it most.
Approximately 160 staff in Manila and Nuvali, led by Human Resources, donated the following:
• 16 sacks of rice
• 2 big boxes of canned goods
• 3 big boxes of educational materials
• 2 big boxes of powdered chocolate milk drinks
• 1 big box of powdered milk drinks
• 1 big box of noodles and other food items
Even more remarkable, staff organized a carnival theme complete with a magician ...