Industries - Marine / Water / Power / Oil & Gas / Building Services
Stourflex are one of the UK's leading specialists in pipework expansion and noise & vibration solutions. We pride ourselves on being able to provide a pipework flexibility design for the most complex of engineering problems. With years of experience we know there is not a standard pipework flexibility solution and that each application requires careful consideration of all the site conditions. The Stourflex range of products and our technical expertise enables us to offer designs that are bespoke to your requirements. The ability to provide tailor made solutions has been significantly enhanced by the next generation of Stourflex Rubber Bellows. The JP01 & JP02 molded Rubber Bellows provide an off the shelf product, however for more complicated site requirements we can offer a Hand Built Rubber Bellow.
What are Hand Built Rubber Bellows?
Hand Built Rubber Bellows are designed to neutralise movement, compensate for misalignment and reduce noise and vibration in pipelines. They can be tailored to fit any application as they are designed and manufactured specifically to suit.
So How Does This Help You?
- Do you require a large bore unit? Standard Rubber Bellows after 300mm N.B. are hard to come by, Hand Built Rubber Bellows can easily go up to 1500mm.
- Does the length differ from standard? Standard Rubber Bellows often come in a range of two or three lengths but what if your length is not one of those? A Hand Built Rubber Bellow can be manufactured to suit your requirements.
- Are you using media other than water, such as acids, oils, industrial chemicals? We can offer materials in EPDM, Silicon, Viton, Nitrile, Hypalon and White Food Grade.
So Why Stourflex?
- We have the knowledge.
- We have the competitive price.
- We have the short delivery times.
- We pride ourselves on our family, friendly service.
Hand Built Rubber Bellows are just a drop in the ocean for the products we can offer you. Please see below for a sample of the other products we can offer.
- Expansion Joints
- Anchors & Guides.
- FRAMO Secondary Steel Pipe Support.
- Air & Dirt Separators.
- Dosing Pots.
- Inertia Bases.
- Hose Assemblies.