"Offering private music lessons in Violin, Viola, Piano and Clarinet in the Village of Lewiston, NY. I am so excited to have my own private lesson studio space , creating a safe, clean location for the students to learn! Amenities include: waiting room, restroom and spacious lesson room". ~Jennifer Pauly Owner/Instructor
- Monthly Lesson Tuition Rate: $120 per month (based on four 1/2 hour scheduled lessons per month). Drop in rate: $35 1/2 hour. In person or virtual lessons are available.
- Music Books will be recommended and can be purchased in person at local music stores and/or online through recommended sites. Student/Parent is responsible for purchasing the music books/repertoire for lessons.
- Tuition is paid by the first week of each month at the lesson (or if enrolling mid-month, the first lesson the student is enrolled and begins instruction, followed by the first of every month). Please advise of any weeks you are unable to attend by the first lesson of the month and tuition will be adjusted (example - going out of town for a week, only pay for 3 lessons). Payment is considered late (with a $10 per week late charge) if not paid at the time of lesson and it is at the discretion of The Music Box of Lewiston to remove the student from the schedule.
- Payment methods include cash/check (made out to The Music Box Lewiston NY LLC), and Venmo.
- 24 hours advance notice is required to be eligible for a make-up lesson. Please text/call 716-940-1063 to cancel. Make-up lessons are scheduled at the availability of the instructor and can be in person or virtual.
- There are no refunds on lessons - no exceptions. Make-up Lessons are only granted when proper notice is given and the schedule allows a time in the week.
- If the studio cancels a lesson, you are owed a makeup when space is open, or a lesson credit.
- Lessons that fall on a holiday will be made up at a different day/time or will not be included in your monthly fee if the holiday falls on the lesson day.
- If you need to take an extended time off (more than two weeks), please let me know in advance of the month to discuss retaining the same time slot and tuition adjustment if necessary (unless the month tuition is paid and makeup lessons are scheduled at the instructors discretion). We cannot hold an empty lesson space open for an extended period of time when other students may need it for their lesson time, especially if it is at a "peak time" of 4-7 pm on a weekday. You may apply for a new slot when you return.
- Hand Sanitizer and restroom to wash hands are available. The music room / equipment will be sanitized and cleaned between lessons.
Please click HERE to be directed to the Student Profile Form. This form will help me know a little more about you!
Please CALL or EMAIL first to discuss your intentions as a student or parent of a student as well as availability for lesson time. This will help in making sure private lessons are the right choice for your family. I am limited in the # of students I am able to teach, so I would like to make sure we are both understanding of expectations. Current Students do NOT have to sign up each month for their time - as their time is the same each month. Please note: Available lesson times are scheduled with FIVE minute increments in between to allow me to clean the piano keys, lesson stand, sanitize the room, clean common areas. Thank you for understanding! Additional lesson times may open up (I am scheduling around my job as the President of the Niagara River Region Chamber of Commerce and my family).