Our package of 13 large scale exhibition stands are built to a high quality, designed in line with health and safety standards, and optimised for outdoor use on a grass surface.
Twelve of the stands are suitable for large format image prints – ensuring your visitors can experience your exhibition in stunning detail and clarity – and one functions as a visitor information board.
Taking inspiration from their original use, for an exhibition celebrating the natural world, they are manufactured from natural or environmentally friendly materials.
Falling in line with our charity’s environmental ethos/policies, the exhibition stands were produced in the most sustainable way possible.
- Wood for main structures sourced from recycled scaffolding
- Images mounted onto recycled chipboard
- Sustainable and non-petroleum based sugar paint
- Recycled screws
- Outdoor placement reduces need for any electric requirements, e.g. heating or light
Rates: £1,500 for 3 weeks hire. Prices subject to VAT.
Please get in touch to inquire about extended hire or charitable discounts.
Included in the hire:
- Hire of stands (x12 photo boards, x1 information board), straps and support poles
- Consultancy - assistance with recommending printers and contractors for install
Not included in hire fee
- Land hire