Our package of 13 large scale exhibition stands are built to a high quality, designed in line with health and safety standards, and optimised for outdoor use on a grass surface.
Twelve of the stands are suitable for large format image prints – ensuring your visitors can experience your exhibition in stunning detail and clarity – and one functions as a visitor information board.
Each stand has a small area that can be used to display an image caption.
Taking inspiration from their original use, for an exhibition celebrating the natural world, they are manufactured from natural or environmentally friendly materials.
Falling in line with our charity’s environmental ethos/policies, the exhibition stands were produced in the most sustainable way possible.
- Wood for main structures sourced from recycled scaffolding
- Images mounted onto recycled chipboard
- Environmentally friendly olive oil-based wood varnish
- Sustainable and non-petroleum based sugar paint
- Recycled screws
- Outdoor placement reduces need for any electric requirements, e.g. heating or light